Is DTS Right For You?
Are you looking to join an organization that truly values its team
members? Have you been looking for an opportunity where you can use
your logistics knowledge to increase your income and essentially
work for yourself? If so, then your one step closer in realizing
that opportunity because working with DTS is like running your own
business where you create your own uncapped income streams.
DTS is different than the competition for many reasons:
Service is what we are all about, period!
- DTS is responsive
to both our clients and our Sales Consultant’s
- Over 23 years of experience in the logistics industry and
that says mountains about our success.
- Virtually no start-up
- Training and support are provided on a continual basis.
With our seasoned operational staff, they help to guide our team
in making good business decisions for their clients logistical
- Flexibility for carrier options, service options,
and project oriented items.
- Balanced lifestyle as you set your
What Does a Typical Sales Consultant Do at DTS?
At DTS most of our SC’s have an extensive sales background
in logistics so they normally already have many contacts in the shipping
industry. The typical SC is a person who is driven for success and
is consistently looking for new business opportunities. Prospecting
for new clients is an ongoing process and one of the items where
you will spend a great deal of time as this is a sales position.
- Evaluate new prospective clients and show them the DTS advantage
with our cost and time savings that they can achieve.
- You will proactively work with your clients in meeting their
requests on a daily basis as the logistical needs they have will
change from day to day.
- Teach your clients how to use the DTS TMS – Transportation
Management Software – so your clients get rates and book
shipments themselves online.
- Actively be involved in your accounts and work with our operations
teams to ensure your clients’ needs are met and that your
growing your business.