Sales Consultant Profile
Working as a Sales Consultant for Diversified Transportation Services
can be very rewarding, both personally and financially. Of course
this position is not right for everyone, so we do have a core set
of experience that we like to see our SC’s have prior to joining
- Must be proactive and driven for success.
- 5 years of LTL, air freight, tradeshow, expedited or Truckload
- Prior employment working for a 3PL or broker is also acceptable
with 1 year of experience.
- Excellent negotiation skills.
- Able to prospect, qualify, close and develop new business consistently.
- Ability to sell at the C-Level is a strong plus.
- Excellent people skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to be a true “HUNTER” for new accounts is
mission critical for continued success.
- Self- motivated individual capable of working from a home office
- Ability to articulate the DTS value proposition to prospective
- Can effectively demonstrate our TMS system so client can utilize
our technological advantages.
- Professional with a high level of integrity.
- Ability to clearly define their own goals and set in motion a
process to achieve those goals.
- Makes effective presentations to clients.
- Having current accounts is a strong plus.
DTS Support — What
Do We Offer?
At DTS your never alone. Our 4 regional offices are just a phone
call away to assist in any request that you may have. Our seasoned
logistics professionals are able to help on any operational or sales
request. We provide a full range of support, leads, training, and
guidance so you can be successful.
At DTS we never limit our team members with geographic boundaries.
You are free to sell nationwide utilizing the contacts that you
have developed over your business career. Flexibility so you
can be more successful.